Thursday, August 1, 2013

UPDATE ON BOOK 3 - DENTELLE

It's August 1st and I thought I better give you all an update. Here's the rundown on Dentelle. Seriously, the last 3/4 of the book are in the final stages of editing!!! I am so, so close to finishing that ever important step  - thanks to Karla, Heather, Laci, my husband, and my mom for finding mistakes and making suggestions! My guess...sometime in the next week to week and a half. :)

Short but true story: I finished the last sentence of Dentelle on Monday, July 22nd around 11:00pm. I stepped outside to breathe fresh air and just feel free, I guess. I was greeted by an amazingly bright, what appeared to be full moon. I thought to myself - How ironic is this? Can't be. But I hurried back inside and checked the calendar and it really was the day of the full moon for the month of July. Perfect timing! I slept sooooo well that night!

Thank you all for waiting patiently. Know that I am hurrying and it won't be long now! As always, Happy Reading! :)

5 comments:

  1. Have you ever considered seeing if you could make your books into movies?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Raven!
      That would be super fun!! Wish I had the connections to make that happen. Hmmm...which actors and actresses would make a good Lexi, Jason, Ash, and Madison? That would take some serious thought! :)

      Delete
  2. Well just don't pull a Stephenie Meyer an pick the ugliest guys in acting! (and that goes for both Boyd Holbrook & Robert Pattinson, ugh!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Locki Lu,
      I am totally with you on this one! We need handsome, sexy, and charming actors. Hmm...this would take some serious thought. I must say I was very sad and shaken up when I learned of Paul Walker's death. I loved him in the Fast & Furious movies, and I loved that he was a good humanitarian, and I absolutely loved his blue eyes. While he would have been too old to play the part of Jason, his face is always the one that comes to mind when I imagine Jason's character. If by some miracle The Guardian Series was ever made into a movie, I would ask for advice from readers on my blog to get ideas for actors/actresses! :)
      Thanks for commenting!

      Delete